No of job openings: 2
Job type: Project Based
Career level: Mid level / Senior level
- MSc in relevant discipline preferred,
- At least 3 years post graduate experience,
- Extensive experience of geophysical techniques including mobilisation and data acquisition for seismic methods,
- Magnetometer (non-seismic prospecting methods will be an advantage),
- Ability to spend periods of time on site and away from home ,
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills,
- Strong interpersonal / leadership and mentoring skills.
- To obtain field data, process and interpret to required specifications and standards,
- Day to day delivery of project work. (Site and Office based) ,
- Understanding the project brief and budget make up and ensuring delivery within these parameters, including controlling expenditure by internal and external resources,
- Ensuring all client and in-house specifications are met,
- To instruct and supervise the work of the survey team with you and the transfer of knowledge and information to other staff members,
- Maintain and develop your personal, technical and professional qualifications and membership status where appropriate,
- Foster positive relations with clients,
- To prepare and review technical survey reports and drawings.
All applications are treated confidentially. Only selected candidates for an interview will be contacted, the remaining applications will be stored in the PROSPECTIUNI S.A. database for future opportunities.